Join me on Twitter!
- Awake For 36 Hours in Vegas
- Wandering the Seven Seas of Puss
- What It’s Like to be on Jeopardy!
- I Need This
- Another Visit to the Heart Attack Grill
- Pissing on a Mook
- Pic of the Day Contest — I Need Votes!
- Oversized Novelty Checks and Bank Envelopes
- Particles Confirmed as Higgs Bosoms
- Wonderful Weirdness of the Desert
- Wonder Valley Rave Shack!
- NASCAR, CHAMPS, the Elusive Bulldog Photo and Table Tits
- Debt-Free and Ready For Adventures!!!!!!!!!
- Covered in Warm, Melty Peanut Butter
- Sucking Adventures From the Teat of Life
- Partying With the Sister-Wives!
- Wonderhussy vs. the Bedazzled Bumpkins
- The Wonderhussy Paradox
- Elvis on a Unicorn
- Desperate Toe-Sucking Freak
- Nude Model Ghost Town Takeover!
- From OMG! to WTF?!
- Strange Goings-On at Hooters
- I lack gravitas…but I make up for it with shenanigans
- Burning Man, Maaaaaaaan…
- I’m Off to Burning Maaaaaaaaaaaan!
- Shut Down in San Francisco!!
- Ice Cream, Bondage and Rubber Titty Fail
- Gang-Probed by Doctors at a Creeeeeepy Medical Conference
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: March 2013
All right everyone, I *HATE* asking cheezy favors like this, but…I’m trying to get this “Pic of the Day” award on ModelMayhem…so if you happen to have an MM account, wouldja please log in and vote for my pic at … Continue reading
By far the most fabulous thing that’s happened to me lately was, I won $500 from my credit union! A couple summers ago I was ass-deep in foreclosure proceedings, cursing the banks and marching around town with a rag-tag bunch … Continue reading
Las Vegas, NV — Using high-powered telescopes capable of magnifying at over 1000x, scientists in Nevada have announced with more than 99% certainty that they had identified the long-sought Higgs Bosoms. Commonly referred to as “God Particles,” the Higgs Bosoms … Continue reading
For some reason, I just got to thinking about how much I love all the weird shit out in the desert….so I created a small database of my favorite desert locations, with photos and witty commentary from my visits to … Continue reading
I love the desert for many reasons, but mainly for all the squirrely little hidden outposts and enclaves you stumble upon when exploring its depths. You never know what you’ll find out there!! Last week, I was all pissy because I … Continue reading
Now that I’m debt-free, AND spring is in the air…IT’S ON!!!! I love this time of year for three reasons: It stays light longer (important for someone who is prone to melancholia, yet doesn’t get up til noon so frequently … Continue reading