Join me on Twitter!
- Awake For 36 Hours in Vegas
- Wandering the Seven Seas of Puss
- What It’s Like to be on Jeopardy!
- I Need This
- Another Visit to the Heart Attack Grill
- Pissing on a Mook
- Pic of the Day Contest — I Need Votes!
- Oversized Novelty Checks and Bank Envelopes
- Particles Confirmed as Higgs Bosoms
- Wonderful Weirdness of the Desert
- Wonder Valley Rave Shack!
- NASCAR, CHAMPS, the Elusive Bulldog Photo and Table Tits
- Debt-Free and Ready For Adventures!!!!!!!!!
- Covered in Warm, Melty Peanut Butter
- Sucking Adventures From the Teat of Life
- Partying With the Sister-Wives!
- Wonderhussy vs. the Bedazzled Bumpkins
- The Wonderhussy Paradox
- Elvis on a Unicorn
- Desperate Toe-Sucking Freak
- Nude Model Ghost Town Takeover!
- From OMG! to WTF?!
- Strange Goings-On at Hooters
- I lack gravitas…but I make up for it with shenanigans
- Burning Man, Maaaaaaaan…
- I’m Off to Burning Maaaaaaaaaaaan!
- Shut Down in San Francisco!!
- Ice Cream, Bondage and Rubber Titty Fail
- Gang-Probed by Doctors at a Creeeeeepy Medical Conference
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2012
These days when I go out (which is every day), I just don’t drink as much or party as hard as I used to. Is it age? Ennui? NEITHER!! My problem is that I was spanked pretty hard by the … Continue reading
So as you may recall, last week this neurologist put me on a very strict sleep restriction regimen, in the hopes of curing my insomnia. I was supposed to got to bed at 3am, and get up at 7am — … Continue reading
My name is Wonderhussy, and I. AM. EXHAUSTED!!!! This exhaustion is mostly due to the bogus program of sleep deprivation I’m engaged in, to combat the chronic insomnia from which I’ve been suffering the past two years. (Basically, by limiting … Continue reading
What a DAY! It all started much too early, at 8am. My insomnia has gotten worse of late, and I finally decided I’ve had enough, and it’s time to get serious about curing it. For the last 2.5 years, the … Continue reading