Join me on Twitter!
- Awake For 36 Hours in Vegas
- Wandering the Seven Seas of Puss
- What It’s Like to be on Jeopardy!
- I Need This
- Another Visit to the Heart Attack Grill
- Pissing on a Mook
- Pic of the Day Contest — I Need Votes!
- Oversized Novelty Checks and Bank Envelopes
- Particles Confirmed as Higgs Bosoms
- Wonderful Weirdness of the Desert
- Wonder Valley Rave Shack!
- NASCAR, CHAMPS, the Elusive Bulldog Photo and Table Tits
- Debt-Free and Ready For Adventures!!!!!!!!!
- Covered in Warm, Melty Peanut Butter
- Sucking Adventures From the Teat of Life
- Partying With the Sister-Wives!
- Wonderhussy vs. the Bedazzled Bumpkins
- The Wonderhussy Paradox
- Elvis on a Unicorn
- Desperate Toe-Sucking Freak
- Nude Model Ghost Town Takeover!
- From OMG! to WTF?!
- Strange Goings-On at Hooters
- I lack gravitas…but I make up for it with shenanigans
- Burning Man, Maaaaaaaan…
- I’m Off to Burning Maaaaaaaaaaaan!
- Shut Down in San Francisco!!
- Ice Cream, Bondage and Rubber Titty Fail
- Gang-Probed by Doctors at a Creeeeeepy Medical Conference
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: March 2012
So the Supreme Court is debating the constitutionality of universal healthcare, and all over the news you see throngs of people protesting the Affordable Healthcare Act. WHY??? As an UNINSURABLE AMERICAN, let me tell you my side of the story. … Continue reading
Well gee, this past week or so has been nothing but a whirlwind of fun. But even a FUN whirlwind is a whirlwind…and it can be exhausting. Many’s the night I just wanted to STAY HOME and blog or read … Continue reading
Yesterday I blogged about all the shittiness in my life of late. Today I’ll tell ya about the GOOD stuff! A few weeks ago, I got a wild hair up my ass (more likely I was drinking wine and surfing … Continue reading
All right, time to put alllllll this negativity and nonsense behind me. So I lost my house and then was gouged out of $2,500 by my unemployed leech roommate…big deal! I get knocked down, but I get up again…you’re never … Continue reading