Join me on Twitter!
- Awake For 36 Hours in Vegas
- Wandering the Seven Seas of Puss
- What It’s Like to be on Jeopardy!
- I Need This
- Another Visit to the Heart Attack Grill
- Pissing on a Mook
- Pic of the Day Contest — I Need Votes!
- Oversized Novelty Checks and Bank Envelopes
- Particles Confirmed as Higgs Bosoms
- Wonderful Weirdness of the Desert
- Wonder Valley Rave Shack!
- NASCAR, CHAMPS, the Elusive Bulldog Photo and Table Tits
- Debt-Free and Ready For Adventures!!!!!!!!!
- Covered in Warm, Melty Peanut Butter
- Sucking Adventures From the Teat of Life
- Partying With the Sister-Wives!
- Wonderhussy vs. the Bedazzled Bumpkins
- The Wonderhussy Paradox
- Elvis on a Unicorn
- Desperate Toe-Sucking Freak
- Nude Model Ghost Town Takeover!
- From OMG! to WTF?!
- Strange Goings-On at Hooters
- I lack gravitas…but I make up for it with shenanigans
- Burning Man, Maaaaaaaan…
- I’m Off to Burning Maaaaaaaaaaaan!
- Shut Down in San Francisco!!
- Ice Cream, Bondage and Rubber Titty Fail
- Gang-Probed by Doctors at a Creeeeeepy Medical Conference
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I *FINALLY* figured out the one person who can still help me save my house……Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorganChase. He’s the greedy asshole sitting atop the pile of crooked and ill-begotten mortgages in Chase’s coffers… after three years of … Continue reading
Talk about kicking a girl when she’s down!! Look what they made me do at Footmode.com last week… Picking up where I left off last time: I was on my way to my monthly shoot … Continue reading
Boring part first, fun part later. Although the boring part is so fucked-up and Byzantine, it might interest you despite its being about (what else) my mortgage mess. Most of my week was taken up with bawling and gut-churning … Continue reading