Join me on Twitter!
- Awake For 36 Hours in Vegas
- Wandering the Seven Seas of Puss
- What It’s Like to be on Jeopardy!
- I Need This
- Another Visit to the Heart Attack Grill
- Pissing on a Mook
- Pic of the Day Contest — I Need Votes!
- Oversized Novelty Checks and Bank Envelopes
- Particles Confirmed as Higgs Bosoms
- Wonderful Weirdness of the Desert
- Wonder Valley Rave Shack!
- NASCAR, CHAMPS, the Elusive Bulldog Photo and Table Tits
- Debt-Free and Ready For Adventures!!!!!!!!!
- Covered in Warm, Melty Peanut Butter
- Sucking Adventures From the Teat of Life
- Partying With the Sister-Wives!
- Wonderhussy vs. the Bedazzled Bumpkins
- The Wonderhussy Paradox
- Elvis on a Unicorn
- Desperate Toe-Sucking Freak
- Nude Model Ghost Town Takeover!
- From OMG! to WTF?!
- Strange Goings-On at Hooters
- I lack gravitas…but I make up for it with shenanigans
- Burning Man, Maaaaaaaan…
- I’m Off to Burning Maaaaaaaaaaaan!
- Shut Down in San Francisco!!
- Ice Cream, Bondage and Rubber Titty Fail
- Gang-Probed by Doctors at a Creeeeeepy Medical Conference
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Monthly Archives: September 2011
My birthday was this past week, and what a fuckin’ disaster it turned out to be. I didn’t even want to get out of bed this morning — it felt as though I was buried under an avalanche of shit … Continue reading
Arrrgh, I’ve been so busy this week that I haven’t had time to change my underwear, let alone update this blog! Basically, I returned from all the fun ‘n’ games at Burning Man and now have to pay the piper…i.e. … Continue reading
It being the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11th, I’ve been obsessively poring over all the photos and testimonials and stuff from that terrible day. And it made me think back to my own 9/11 experience…which was really lame and … Continue reading